Little Maisy

Hello again! Today I'm sharing a couple more photos of little Maisy my kitten like I said I would. Yesterday she was nice and content lying on my super soft and comfortable overthrow. It was the perfect background to take some photos and so I did.


Aww so cute! I love how her whiskers are perfect for her face :)


Ah, sometimes a photo just needs a wink ;)

So not a long blog post today, just a couple of photos but thats okay! :D
Please comment, share and follow, I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

-Sophie xoxo

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Haha, she sure is :)
      thanks for commenting! :D

      -Sophie xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. She definitely is :) very funny too haha. Thanks for commenting!!

      -Sophie xo

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥ I love reading your comments and I like to reply to each and every one of them.

-Sophie ♥