Would You Rather Tag!

Hi everyone (or the one person reading this right now haha), today I'll be doing the Would You Rather Tag! I've been looking for a fun tag to do on my blog and found this one which looked interesting so here I am about to answer the questions!

Would you rather walk around all day with your skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress?
I would definitely rather be seen wearing a very see through dress because you could wear a bikini underneath while at the beach or something. Underwear being tucked in your skirt would be way more embarrassing in my opinion haha.

Would you rather go to a party and not realise until the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued?
Most definitely the lipstick on my teeth. Firstly because there's no way I would be wearing fake eyelashes as I have this weird phobia of anything touching my eye. Secondly because it's not so uncommon to see a little lipstick on people's teeth than a really noticeable eyelash not the same as the other.

Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of you face?
For me personally, I would rather forget blush on one side because I get rosy cheeks anyway and it would pretty much balance out haha. 

Would you rather wear lipstick/lip liner combo or frosty blue eyeshadow?
Lipstick/lipliner combo because you could always make it really subtle however blue eyeshadow is harder to dial down especially brown eyes and my skin tone. (Or maybe it's just my low level of skills in makeup haha).

Would you rather wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer?
This one is a bit harder because I wouldn't want to look ghostly pale but I would;t want to look orange. Although too much bronzer doesn't necessarily mean orange. But I would have to say foundation two shades too light. :)

Would you rather drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy who broke your heart on a bad hair day when your skin is breaking out?
There's no way I could drink a table spoon of ketchup on its own let alone an entire bottle. So even though the second option isn't ideal, I would rather do that than drink ketchup haha.

Would you rather be able to date any celeb you wanted or wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair?
Honestly, this question isn't all that difficult for me. I would most definitely, without a doubt want to wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair. I would prefer to date someone I actually know and feel comfortable with. :)

Would you rather your armpits smell musky or like delicious lasagna?
This is one of the more difficult questions for me answer because I would not want to smell musky OR like lasagna. But, if I had to choose one it would be the delicious lasagna. I mean at least it's delicious right? You could say that you were just in the kitchen while your mum was cooking or something. But I would hate for that to really happen haha.

Would you rather give up makeup or cell phone for one year?
I don't wear makeup all that often and feel a lot safer going out with my phone. So definitely give up makeup. :)

Would you rather run into a cute guy you like with food all in your grill or no makeup at all?
Okay, so first of all I had to look up what 'all in your grill' meant haha. But again, no makeup at all. I think that's more attractive than food around your mouth haha.

Okay! So those were all of the questions that were in this tag. I love reading/ watching tags to see what other people think so if you do this tag, or have done it already I would love to see what you though, so leave your links in the comments section! :)

Let me know what kind of posts you enjoy reading :)

-Sophie xo

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Aw thank you Zoe! and thanks for commenting!! Love your profile picture by the way :)

      Delete
  2. Lol. Quite hilarious!! Gives a new meaning to between the devil and the red sea!! Yeah i would not be taking the ketchup either haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks for commenting! I know right, ketchup is just terrible on its own haha!
      -Sophie xo

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥ I love reading your comments and I like to reply to each and every one of them.

-Sophie ♥