New Photos: Wild Flowers!

New photos! For those who like the photography side of my blog, here are a couple of new wild flower photos. I tried out a different lens and it was a bit fiddly. I don't think they turned out too bad, not amazing but I'm still learning haha.



If you wish to check out more of my photos make sure to check out my page! The link is labelled 'Photography' at the top of my blog.

I hope you liked this quick post! Much more to come!

I would really appreciate feedback on what kind of posts you would like to see in the future!

Leave a comment if you like! It makes my day :)

-Sophie xo

6 comments

  1. I just came across your blog (hello!) but these flowers are beautiful! What camera do you use:)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria! I love these flowers too! :) Normally I'd use a Nikon D7000 but for these photos I actually used an older camera, Nikon D50.

      Thank you for commenting!
      -Sophie xo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I'd love to know what new lens you are using!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! The lens I used was actually a Tamron 18-250 f3.5.

      -Sophie xo

      Delete
  3. Love love nature photography it's my passion in photography as you will see in my blog HERE if you see a human shot it's because they have no idea I took their photo. lol

    Love the FOXGLOVE photo shot absolutely beautiful you did a awesome job of capturing the detail of the flower. =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie, thank you for commenting! I absolutely love photography (I'm still learning though), and nature is my favourite! Thank you so much, this made my day. :)

      I'll make sure to check out your blog right now!!!

      -Sophie xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥ I love reading your comments and I like to reply to each and every one of them.

-Sophie ♥