Australis Fresh and Flawless Pressed Powder Review

Hello lovelies! I'm back today with a review on the Australis Fresh and Flawless Pressed Powder! 

I've been using this product for a while and I must say that I absolutely love it! I use it on a daily basis (I don't wear make up every day but for the most part aha) along with my Elf concealer. I'm in the shade Natural.

This powder is both oil and fragrance free which is a bonus as I have combination skin and get quite oily on my forehead and chin. It's great for everyday use if you're going for a nice natural look. The coverage is pretty good over a concealer. The finish look it matt but doesn't look powdery or dusty on my face. 


I don't remember the exact price but it was around the $12 mark. You can purchase this from most cosmetic stores, I know they sell these at Target, Kmart and Priceline.

One downside to this product is that there isn't a wide range of shades, though the product is pretty good at complimenting most skin tones. 


Overall, I'm very impressed with this product and would definitely repurchase this (I already have because Priceline had a 40% sale hehe). I without a doubt recommend this to you guys if you're looking for a powder which is high in quality and not overly expensive. 



I really hope you enjoyed reading this post and if you did leave comment! I love reading them and if you have any ideas for future post please let me know!

Have a great day!

-Sophie xo

6 comments

  1. I love what you post so I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can find all the information that you need for it on my blog! http://onemoregirlonline.blogspot.ca/2015/03/well-guys-i-have-been-nominated-for.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thanks for commenting!
      -Sophie xo

      Delete
  2. I LOVE powder foundations! They're so much better for your skin too! This is actually a really good price considering how well it performs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes right! Thank you for commenting! <3

      -Sophie xx

      Delete
  3. i've never heard of this but it sounds good and reasonably priced :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danielle! Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a nice little comment! I really do appreciate it! And yes I really do like this product :)

      -Sophie xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥ I love reading your comments and I like to reply to each and every one of them.

-Sophie ♥