The Liebster Award

Hi guys, I've recently been nominated for the Liebster Award by the amazing One More Girl Online! Thank you so much for nominating me! :) She has a fantastic blog with lots of great posts on different topics. Make sure to check out her blog here!  

The Liebster Award is something you share with people whose blogs you enjoy reading. You ask them  a set of questions which they answer, then they forward the award to other people whose blogs they enjoy and ask them a new set of questions. Hopefully that made a bit of sense ahaha. One More Girl Online has asked me some really fun questions so I'm going to answer them! 

1. What is your dream job?
My dream job is to be a successful actress and has been since I was very little. When I was in grade 8 I participated as a supporting role in a school play. Then in grade 9 I participated in the school musical which was much bigger and super fun. Currently I am with an agency and have had a couple of really fun experiences on set. I know that it's a very competitive industry and I do have a backup plan, though acting is most definitely my number one choice. 

2. What do you like to do in your free time?
When I do have some free time I like to do some photography as I absolutely love it! I also like to make up dances, write lists, write blog posts, listen to music, read, shop and a bunch of other stuff. Sometimes I even like to clean (I know) aha but I can't stand mess. It doesn't have to be perfect but at least decent. 

3. What is/was your favourite class in school?
I am currently in grade 11 and my favourite subject's are dance, drama and English.

4. What is your ideal weekend?
A weekend without homework would be great! I would also love to hang in a pool with friends.

5. What questions do you hate having asked to you?
Any math question on the spot I hate. I tend to panic no matter how easy the question. I've always been like that and I don't know why :/

6. What is your favourite holiday and why?
My favourite holiday is Christmas! I love spending Christmas in Norway because it's such a huge celebration and it's always so much fun. We get to see all our family and have a white Christmas which is the best! I was born in Norway and I am half Norwegian half Swiss but I live in Australia! 

7. What do you see for yourself in the future?
I would love to be a successful actress (I don't mean rich and famous aha, I would just really like to have a career in acting). I would also like to travel and have a family in the future. Oh and I would love to see myself continuing my blog in the future! :)

8. What is something you want to accomplish by the end of this year?
There's so may things but here's a couple. I would really like to see my blog grow and possibly even reach 100 followers, that would be amazing. I would love to do more acting jobs as well! :)

9. When did you start blogging?
I actually started blogging after Youtube. I used to make music videos on Youtube many years ago when I saw a girl known as LittleMissLovelysxx doing music videos. I later got worried that friends from school were going to see it so I deleted my channel :( A year later I started a new channel where I made videos about hair and other random videos such as tags and challenges. I kept making videos for a while but found it hard to find time to film and my videos started becoming inconsistent. It eventually got really hard to upload quality videos on schedule and I decided to just finish there. Thats when I found blogging. I loved reading other people's blogs and started my own. Not this one but another one called Sophie Isabella. I still have that blog and I never use it. I started this one last year and have been posting on it ever since. I found it much nicer to blog rather than film because it's funner to include pictures. I can also lie down and write and it doesn't require hours of editing (most times haha). I just found it much more pleasant and fitting to my lifestyle to blog. I hope that made somewhat sense haha. I didn't put in all the details as to why I stopped with all the channels and last blog because it would just be boring aha.

10. What is your idea of a perfect world and what would you change about this one to make i perfect for you?
I would love a world where people don't just talk about equality, but actually show it. This goes for anything. I'm not just talking about race and gender, but also age. A lot of people believe that the older you are the more entitled you are. I personally don't care what age you are I will treat you the same amount of respect as everyone else. If you're 12 it doesn't mean that I'm entitled to talk down to you. I just want everyone to consider everyone and everything. To put it short I just want a world with human decency. 

11. Why did you start blogging?
Sort of answered this already but basically because I began reading other people's blogs and thought it seemed like a pretty cool idea. It suited my lifestyle and it's very fun. :)

Bonus Question. How and why did you choose the blog name that you have?
I thought I one thing that I liked and one food that I liked. So I came up with Cherries and Perfume. However, I'm not really liking it so much anymore and have been wanting to change it for ages. Let me know in the comments what you think! :)

The people I nominate are:

My 11 questions for you :)
1. What types of blogs do you like to read?
2. Where around the world are you from?
3. What would you like to do in the future?
4. What are 3 facts about yourself? It can be anything.
5. Do you have any siblings? If so how many and what is your position in the family? (As in like oldest, middle, youngest, twin etc).
6. What is your favourite TV show and/or movie?
7. Do you have a favourite story? It can be a book or story you know of. (For example I love the story of Peter Pan.)
8. Would you rather be able to fly or be able to turn invisible?
9. What is something that you can't stand?
10. Do you have a favourite scent? 
11. What is something that you enjoy or are good at?
Bonus Question: If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?


Thank you so much for reading my blog post I really hope you enjoyed reading it! If you do this please link it in the comments so I can read it. :)

-Sophie xo


The Rules for Liebster Award :

1.Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator
3. Nominate another 5-11 bloggers (with 200 or less followers) and link them
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
5. Notify all nominees by social media/blogs
6. Include the rules within the post







8 comments

  1. I'm so glad that you did this! I loved reading your answers and I really like the questions you asked. I love blog awards like this because not only does it give you the chance to recognize blogs that you enjoy reading and share with others, but you discover so many new ones to read!

    I can't wait to see what you write next! :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it really does make my day when people like you take the time to read what I share. I absolutely agree with you about the award thing, it's a great idea and I have discovered some fabulous new ones!

      I'm on the lookout for your next post too!
      -Sophie xo

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Such a great award! This could give the new bloggers a chance on the web to get more exposure!

    xoxo
    Amna
    http://crafty4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes it's great for new bloggers! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. It’s awesome post!
    Thanks for sharing it!)

    p.s. do you like shopping or travel? Read how to save up 75% in my new post http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/04/universal-clothes.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh thank you so much for the nomination and I apologize for responding so late! I loved reading this and finding out more about you (I didn't know you wanted to be an actress - what an amazing goal to have!).
    I actually have been nominated for the Liebster before so I'm going to sit this one out so as not to bore everyone with just ramblings of my life.
    Again, thank you so much! It's always a pleasant surprise to know that people actually read my blog and would even think to nominate me for such an award. I'm so happy to "meet" you and I appreciate your readership :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats all good! :) Thank you so much for the sweet comment, it really made my day. And I really do love reading your blog! Can't wait to read all of your future posts! :D

      -Sophie xo

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥ I love reading your comments and I like to reply to each and every one of them.

-Sophie ♥