Inspiration Lately - Kerrie Hess Illustrations

I first discovered Kerrie Hess on Instagram a few months back and instantly fell in love with her work. Lately I've been really inspired by her beautiful watercolour illustrations. She has this particular style that I really like and I just really wanted to share some of it with you. 

You can find her Instagram (with lovely posts I might add) @kerriehessillustration.









Make sure to sign up to Kerrie's free monthly calendar illustrations! I've just got my November calendar, super pretty! 



Hope you found a little inspiration today in this post.

See you in my next post! And stay tuned for new hair posts and an everyday makeup post!

-Sophie xx


6 comments

  1. Beautiful artwork!! It really is inspiring :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing right?! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Her artwork is soo good and I really want to make it as a calendar page like you have done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! The calendar is super cute!

      Delete
  3. Hi! i absolutely love this post. I've been looking for an account like this to follow. The artwork is truly amazing. I also really love the picture from your 'Beach & Sister Adventure' post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'm so glad you liked it! Her account is amazing! And thank you for reading my other post too :D xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥ I love reading your comments and I like to reply to each and every one of them.

-Sophie ♥