Would You Rather Tag 2!

Good morning everyone! Well it's not so much morning anymore but it still feels like morning to me. Today I'm going to be doing another Would You Rather Tag but the questions are different of course. If you wish you can check out my other Would You Rather Tag.

Also just my apologies for being late on this post, long story short, if you read my post about why I was absent you would know about this headache I've had for 6 months now put simply. It's really impacted my schooling so I've had to catch up on that before I posted on my blog. I'll probably have an update on that soon!

Anyways, heading into the tag! :D

Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice makeup, or nice hair and no makeup?
I would definitely rather go out with nice hair and no makeup.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
I would hate to have my eyelashes fall out, so I would pick shaving my eyebrows that way I would just draw them on somehow.

Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
So I've never been to either of these because I live in Australia. I have seen MAC here but it's quite a bit more expensive than my budget so I'm not sure about this question.

Would you rather wear lipgloss/ lipliner look or 80's perm?
I think I'd rather the lipgloss/ lipliner as I'm sure there's a way I could make that work.

Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Ooh, this one's a little bit harder. I'd have to go with the obvious foundation and try to cover it up with a scarf.

Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or bike shorts in public?
Probably MC Hammer pants hahah.

Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
I would choose weird tan lines because I think that would just be plain hilarious! Though the orange-y spray tan would be more embarrassing just personally.

Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?
Definitely bad hair colour. I would dye it if I could.

Would you rather have YouTube or Twitter taken away for ever?
I would without a doubt rather have Twitter taken away. I don't really use it too much where as YouTube I'm on all the time!

Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Hmm, I'm not sure with this one because I don't always wear mascara as I already have black lashes, but I like sponges rather than brushes other than when I'm applying a powder. I prefer a nice base rather than darker eyes just because they're already pretty dark. So... I'm just gonna go with giving up mascara.

Okay so that's the end of the tag! I hope you guys enjoyed it and I know it's a pretty old tag but if you want to do it link it in the comments so I can read them!

I tag anyone who wold like to do it!

Hope you all have a great day,
-Sophie xx

No comments

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥ I love reading your comments and I like to reply to each and every one of them.

-Sophie ♥