What I Got For Christmas!


Hi everyone, hope you all had an amazing Christmas! I know I sure had a great time spending Christmas with our family. We didn't have the white Christmas we were hoping for as it didn't really snow until about two days ago, but we're all so happy that it snowed before we went back to hot Australia. 

Today I really wanted to share with you what I got for Christmas this year. I don't usually like writing disclaimers because I think that people generally understand the point of these blog posts, which is just for fun! But I thought I would write one anyway because I don't want people to bring negativity into the blog. I know I love reading posts about things that people are excited about, and I think it's fun reading about what people got for Christmas. So now that I got that out of the way I'm going to go ahead and show you what I got for Christmas.


My mum got my sisters and I each a Victoria's Secret body mist and the cutest matching Christmas pyjamas! 


My uncle and cousins got my sisters and I each one of these hats, which are the softest things ever!


From my other uncle and his lovely girlfriend I got some very nice smelling L'Occitane hand cream and lip balm in Pamplemousse Rhubarb. And then from my other uncle and his family I got a hand cream trio which also smell amazing!


From my other uncle and his family I got a glitter nail polish, a nail file (which I really wanted to shape my nails so it's perfect!) and a lipstick which I love on me! My uncle was very generous with money this year so thats also included in my amazing Christmas present :)
























From my absolutely amazing grandparents I got an Elizabeth Arden body cream, a Ralph Lauren perfume (smells so good) and the book Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell which I've started reading and love it so far! But the best present is this trip to Norway, thank you so much Mormor and Morfar (my grandparents).

Also I didn't have any natural lighting when I took these photos (it get's dark at like 3pm) and I had to use flash so the lighting was weird. I also spent a hours trying to edit the lighting but every time something went wrong so I ended up having to down the quality of the photos, a bit annoyed with that but oh well. 

Hope you enjoyed this post, and make sure to leave a comment and your links so I can check out your blog! I'm always looking for more to read!

-Sophie xx

7 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Kerona! Thank you so much for commenting, hope you have a fantastic Christmas! xx

      Delete
    2. Your most welcome sophie, it was ok.

      Delete
  2. Looks like you got really lovely gifts! Hope you had a lovely christmas! x

    Gina | www.lifeandlights.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gina! I absolutely did, hope you had an amazing Christmas and start a new great year! xx

      Delete
  3. OH MY GOSH YOU'RE READING FANGIRL? I just finished it like a month or so ago, such an amazing book I hope you love it!!!
    You have to let me know what you think when you finish it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Taylor! YESSS I'm almost finished and I love it!!! I might write a blog post about it xxx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥ I love reading your comments and I like to reply to each and every one of them.

-Sophie ♥