Back In Australia + More Photos!

Hi everyone! Can you see the snow in my hair? We landed in Australia last night after a very long travel. I said in my last post that I would share more photos as soon as I got a hold of the cameras, so that's exactly what I'll be doing! I finally got to reunite with the camera and capture the very beautiful Switzerland (the pictures don't even do justice). Mum and I went together as we both share the passion for photography and it's nice to be just mum and me. 
The day before we left us five (mum, dad, my sisters and I) went up to the ski slopes! My sisters and I had quite a few embarrassingly hilarious tumbles. I even went straight into Emilie and the ski lady! My last fall was quite painful though, I tumbled with my legs all weird and my left hip popped (this happens at training for me anyways) and my right knee went stiff. I couldn't ski the rest of the way because my hip felt extremely loose and my knee just wouldn't bend or straighten properly. I could kind of walk though so I walked down (very slow and looking really weird I might add). I thought I'd sleep it off but instead the next morning I could barely put any pressure on it. After a little bit I could put pressure but it just wouldn't bend or straighten. That day mum and I went back up to those mountains as we couldn't bring the cameras when we went skiing but we so badly wanted to photograph them. The rest of the family went to a chocolate factory. Those little chalets in the image above are on the mountain that mum and I went back to, they're so cute!




The temperature was a bit of a shock after arriving back in Australia. I mean I knew it was going to be hot but oh my gosh I wasn't prepared! Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one!

-Sophie xx

7 comments

  1. Hey hi there, I loved your post and the photos too. I hope you had lots of fun there. Its always fun to be in snow, snowballs, snow-covered paths, and everything blanketed in snowy-white. I feel very dreamy in cold. Btw i checked your blog its nice and so keep writing. I'd like to invite to my personal blog as well at http://sheena-sh.blogspot.in/ and let me know your opinion as well. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for reading my blog, I'm so glad you like it! And thanks heaps for commenting too! I'll head over to your blog now xx

      Delete
  2. Your photos are beautiful sophie keep up the good work and i do hope your hip is feeling much better, use a hot water bag on it then add a cold compress also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kerona! My hip is much better thank you, and we did the compresses too :)

      xx

      Delete
    2. your most welcome, glad your feeling much better

      Delete
  3. I love Switzerland! I'm more of a snowboarder than a skiier but I definitely take a lot of hilarious falls whenever I'm on the slopes. I hope you've recovered from your injury?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky! Thanks so much reading! Snowboarding looks so cool I wish I could do that hahaha. My hip is normal and my knee is heaps better, I can straighten and bend it now but I can definitely feel it when I get up and down :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥ I love reading your comments and I like to reply to each and every one of them.

-Sophie ♥