Norway Holiday - Girls Night In & Fun In The Snow!

These holidays have just gone so fast I can't believe I've been in Norway for over a month! During our amazing holiday there's barely been a day where we haven't done something. Everyday we've seen different friends and family, as well as going to the city, shopping, ice-skating and just simply having a great time. The other day we went and stayed overnight at our aunty's house. We made a delicious dinner and had a fun girl's night with chocolate face masks (so tempted to eat it!). The morning after we went out sledding with her dogs, who are by the way the sweetest dogs. My sister's and I were very excited to go out in the snow, despite me not being able to feel my hands because it was so cold! Going from 35 degrees celsius in Australia to minus 12 degrees is definitely something.

Here are some photos!







I really wish the photo had been clear but I thought I'd still share it because I had a blast!

My sisters and I are a little bit sad that our stay in Norway is nearly over, though we still have Switzerland and we can't wait to see our dad's side of the family! We're flying out Saturday evening, so we're saying our goodbyes to all the family here before we go. I'm definitely going to miss everyone heaps, especially our cutest little cousins who we've had a lot of fun with!

Hope you're all enjoying your holidays!

-Sophie xx

Twitter: @Sophie_Bella13


9 comments

  1. Great post Sophie and glad your enjoying your holidays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerona! Glad you enjoyed reading it, thank you for reading and commenting! xx :D

      Delete
    2. Hi Sophie! Your most welcome anytime i love supporting others as much as i can

      Delete
  2. nice post :)

    www.jaya-sanghera.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Wish in Holland there was snow... ;)
    Enjoy your Sunday, Isabella xx

    http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isabel! Glad you enjoyed reading it :)
      You're from Holland? That's so cool!
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥ I love reading your comments and I like to reply to each and every one of them.

-Sophie ♥