Forest Adventures + Photos!

Hi everyone how are you all? I'm back today with a new post about my love for adventure! Especially adventures in the forest. Since being back in Australia I have only been in the forest once! Mum and I usually go all the time and today we went with the cameras of course! It rained a little bit yesterday so today the forest was pretty nice, although we're hoping to get a bit more rain within the next few days so that it will be lovely and green. 





A few fun photos of today. Also I've just recently been more active on my photography page so if you'd like to check it out and give it a like it would make my day! Let me know in the comments which picture is your favourite! Also the photography page is for fun, I'm not saying I'm a professional in any way :)


Have an amazing day!

-Sophie xx

4 comments

  1. These photos are stunning! You are so talented!! Amazing ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It really makes my day when I read these types of comments! :)

      Delete
  2. Your photographs are just amazing, so atmospheric and full of depth! I love your blog, now following you on GFC! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth! I'm so glad you like my photos! Thank you, I'll head over to your blog now xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥ I love reading your comments and I like to reply to each and every one of them.

-Sophie ♥