Last Few Holiday Days...

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? I'm currently enjoying (or at least trying to) my last few days of school holidays. I've had two weeks off, which was very much needed, especially with everything going on, you know the usual school and assessments plus all the medical things as well (an update on that is coming soon). If only I didn't have assessment over the holidays, I mean that just totally ruined the point of a break! "We were on a break!" let me know on the comments if you get that reference :)

Anyways, I've been pretty busy (good busy) over these holidays and although it's supposed to be getting colder now it's still stinking hot. So the beach was a given. I took some Instagram photos and wanted to share them with you as I really wanted to post something about the lovely holidays.





Hope you're all having an amazing holidays or just enjoying life in general!

See you in my next post! 
-Sophie xx

22 comments

  1. Wow that beach shot makes me SOOO jealous! I could use a vacation just about now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine! I definitely with I was there right now too xx

      Delete
  2. These photos are beautiful Sophie loved this post
    Have a great week
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kerona! I'm so glad you liked it, and thank you for commenting (regularly I might add xx).

      -Sophie :)

      Delete
  3. your photos are so nice! love this
    ♡ chantelle | chanbelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chantelle! Thank you for reading and I'm glad you liked my photos! xx

      Delete
  4. Is the phrase from Friends? Haha i love friends.
    Your photos are lovely. To be honest im praying for sun everyday here in the uk coz i am just really tired of the cold weather. Thank you so much for visiting my blog, commenting and even following. Just thought I would drop by and say hello. Love your blog too.

    Joanny
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely is from Friends! I absolutely loved your post and it was lovely to read about someone else's journal whose is similar to mine :D Thank you for visiting! xx

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love these photos!!
    Isabelle
    http://isabelleelli.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also where in Australia are you Im Australian too!

      Delete
    2. Hi Isabelle, thank you so much! I'm from Queensland xx

      Delete
  6. I love your photo's! It seems amazing to live in Australia! If only I lived there...

    awkward-overload.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lissanne! Australia is nice, though having lived overseas I would say there are aspects I don't particularly like haha xx

      Delete
  7. That beach photo - gorgeous! We definitely do not have views like that in the US!

    Alyssa
    Feathers and Stripes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heaps Alyssa! I've never actually been to the US but I would love to one day! xx

      Delete
  8. woow amazinig post including incredible photos <3

    lifestyleandso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photography skills are so on point!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this post...its gorgeous!

    www.fleuryogi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥ I love reading your comments and I like to reply to each and every one of them.

-Sophie ♥