Currently Loving ♥

Hello lovely, today I felt like writing about some of the things I've been currently loving, which includes the delicious peppermint spearmint tea I'm sipping on. I've definitely had lot's of inspiration to write and that means more blog posts! Some of these things that I've been loving are new to me and some of them I've always liked but knew I loved enough to include it in this post!

Okay, so I'll begin with my favourite blog that I've been following for a very long time. Love, Catherine written by the gorgeous Catherine is a blog all about beauty, as well as hair, baking and life posts too. Her blog has everything that's pretty and pink! Not only is her blog beautiful, but her content is helpful and very enjoyable to read. If you haven't already you should most definitely check out her blog. I think you'll love her monthly photo diaries just as much as I do!

My favourite band has for several years been OneRepublic. There are so many bands that I like a few songs from, but OneRepublic is the only band that I like pretty much every song. I've been listening to their new album Oh My My recently and I have to say that I wasn't into every song. But the ones that I did like I loved! These include Future Looks Good, Colours, A.I, Better, and NbHD. But I still like their first three albums better!

Going To The Gym
I absolutely love working out if I enjoy what I'm doing. I'm used to training 3 times a week and when my sisters and I stopped I felt my fitness declining, that's why mum and I got a membership at the gym instead! I like to go around 5 times a week and vary my workout. I tend to do full body every time though even if I focus a little more on something in particular. I can feel that I'm regaining my strength after training began going downhill. So I'm glad we decided to go to the gym instead as I can go as many times a week as I want and I'm in charge of what I'm doing. :D

Okay so this is an app I found a while ago but forgot about and deleted it when I thought I didn't want it anymore. Just recently I re-downloaded it and oh my god I'm obsessed! It's so fun and makes everything so much cuter! If you haven't heard of it before, it's an app that lets you create your own personal emoji character. You can customise everything from the shape of their face, eyes, hair, noise, dimples and even wrinkles! Dress it up in your favourite outfits too! I love using it on Snapchat!

Skam
If you haven't heard of this yet, Skam is a Norwegian web series about teenagers in Norway. This is the only series that I'm currently obsessed with and it's great for me as I'm picking back my Norwegian even if it is slowly. The only thing is that it is in Norwegian and I ahven't found any English subtitles yet so it may not interest some of you. But still I had to put Skam in this post as it is absolutely one of the things I'm currently loving!

Alrighty, so those are the things I'm loving currently. I actually really enjoyed writing this post and I hope you enjoyed reading it! I will definitely be doing more of these. xx

20 comments

  1. These types of post are fun to read! I need to get back to the gym next year. I used to go 3 to 4 times a week. I felt like I had so much energy when I did. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pilar! I love working out, it's great when I'm anxious too! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, wish I was loving the gym right now! That series sounds so interesting, thanks for sharing xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hahah the gym is great at the moment, can't believe I didn't sign up sooner! And eys definitely check it out, the series is so good! xx

      Delete
  3. Hey Sophie,
    I'm quarriing in the internet and found your blog. I love peppermint tea in winter, when it's cold the hot cup warm up your heart. At the moment the series I'm watching is game of thrones ( I know fruther boy series) but I need one that I could watch after I'll be finished. So thank you for this inspiration and I'll have a look. Sorry for my non perfect English, it isn't my mother language.
    Love,Lea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lea! I'm so glad you found my blog, and thank you for taking the time to read! I'm yet to watch Game of Thrones, everyone I know raves about it! xx

      Delete
  4. Nice post! I love Bitmoji too, it is great especially for Snapchat to add something more exciting to your Snaps.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Róisín! The app is slightly too addictive! xx

      Delete
  5. Loved this post! Huge fan of Love Catherine too, her blog is completely dreamy!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Her blog is absolutely lovely xx

      Delete
  6. I love reading these kinds of posts! They always warm me up :)
    xx Leah

    www.fashtrav.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leah! I totally agree these posts are great and I love reading other peoples !

      xx

      Delete
  7. This post makes me happy :)
    - www.youthofthesun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina! I'm glad this post makes you happy hahah :)

      Delete
  8. Yesss I also enjoy the gym a lot recently.. I hope it lasts for both of us :)

    xx Lisa
    lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! It's great isn't it, I think we'll manage to keep it up! :)

      Delete
  9. i went back to the gym for the first time in ages on friday and i loved it so much. i felt so good after and really need to include it into my schedule again.


    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elena! Thank you for so much for reading my post and taking the time to comment! The gym is so good and I'm definitely finding that it helps with stress and anxiety. xx

      Delete
  10. Nicely covered post! Your site is nice, if time allows do visit my little blog: www.keveinbooksnreviews.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zahid! I'll definitely make sure to check out your blog :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥ I love reading your comments and I like to reply to each and every one of them.

-Sophie ♥