Essano Rosehip Skincare!

Hello hello, today I wanted to write about a few products from the Essano Rosehip range. I received a mini set from my sister last Christmas containing the Micellar Water, Hand Cream, Moisturiser and the Shampoo and Conditioner. I've been using these products for a decent amount of time and thought I should write a post before I run out of them and throw them out. Now I thought this after I had finished the shampoo and conditioner so those are long gone. Either way, in this post I'll be sharing my thoughts on these products!

Essano is a cruelty free brand based in New Zealand. I love that they don't test on animals and use natural ingredients. Personally, I'm not too fussed about whether they are natural or not but I do see myself leaning towards more natural skincare. They're also part of the Sustainable Business Network New Zealand which means their business practises are "...responsible and provide a benefit to our global community, our employees and help protect our natural environment."
I used to the the Garnier Micellar Water before trying this one and personally I much prefer this one. The Garnier micellar water did remove makeup but I felt it left a weird film on my skin. This Essano micellar water removes my makeup so easily without any need to rub. Although you don't have to cleanse afterwards, I do anyway because it's just routine. I've almost run out of this product so I'll be heading out to buy the larger bottle. 

I'm someone who doesn't like to have too many of the same products, so when I have more that two hand creams I don't usually buy any more until I've finished at least one. But I now have quite a few more than two and I've been reaching for most of them equally. I hadn't been reaching for the Essano hand creme until I finished some of my others, but now that I have been I don't know why I didn't before. The formula is super smooth and not sticky (my major pet peeve with hand creams is sticky ones). I like that there is a scent that is subtle enough. My hands do feel nice and soft after using this.

I couldn't find the same moisturiser in the tube, but instead it's now sold in a pump bottle. Either way, this has been my go to facial moisturiser for the past couple of months. First and foremost, this product has not caused me to break out! That is always my biggest fear when trying new products but this moisturiser has done a great job at not only avoiding the breakout issue, but also keeping my skin soft and supple. Sometimes I feel that I needed a bit more on my cheeks as they tend to get very dry. I have almost finished this moisturiser and have already purchased some Simple skincare products, which I'll very likely be sharing here soonish. 

As for the shampoo and conditioner, I did finish them a really long time ago and cannot remember which set it was. I believe I tried the Keratin set but I'm not 100% sure. But I will say that they were very nice to use. When it comes to natural hair care I struggle to find products that genuinely work. The shampoo had some shimmer in it which I found strange, though it didn't show in my hair thank goodness. The scent was lovely and my hair did feel clean and soft. I had the mini version so I used them on my camp.

Before my sister gave this set to me I'd never tried Essano before, but I'm glad I did. They're actually quite affordable!

Hope you're all have an amazing week, and thank you for the support on my last post!

4 comments

  1. Thanks for the post! The Micellar Water is so interesting for me )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for some natural shampoos, so will bear these ones in mind, it is really hard finding natural shampoos that work! xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natural shampoos are so hard to find, but these ones did work quite nicely on my hair! xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥ I love reading your comments and I like to reply to all of them. Make sure to check back for my reply or tweet me @Sophie_Bella13

-Sophie ♥